As I continue in my journey of life, I have found an amazing book which makes me uncomfortable because it challenges me. The book is called The Artist Way and this book is based on 10 principles. I want to share them with you.
1. Creativity is the natural order of life. Life is energy: pure creative energy
2. There is an underlying, in-dwelling creative force infusing all of life- including ourselves.
3. When we open ourselves to our creativity, we open ourselves up to the Creator's creativity within us and our lives.
4. We are, ourselves, creations. And we, in turn are meant to continue creativity by being creative.
5. Creativity is God's gift to us. Using our creativity is our gift back to God.
6. The refusal to be creative is self-will and is counter to our true nature.
7. When we open ourselves to exploring our creativity, we open ourselves up to God: good orderly direction.
8. As we open our creative channel to the Creator, many gentle but powerful changes are to be expected.
9. It is safe to open ourselves up to greater and greater creativity.
10. Our creative dreams and yearnings come from a divine source. As we move toward our dreams, we move towards our divinity.
Be creative my friends, don't judge your creativity and be open to what you have to offer...